Background

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for the "Challenge Your Stash" group I am in on Splitcoaststampers.  This month Maggie was up as the host and her challenge this month was to make a New Year's card without an alcohol theme. 
I found this adorable digital image over at Gerda Steiner Designs called 2018 Mice Digital Stamp.  I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  I printed it off on my printer and then colored it with my copic markers.  The happy was from a sizzix Tim Holtz die set.

Thanks Maggie for a great challenge.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable! I love the image you used! So sweet!

terry serman said...

Very sweet card! I just ordered a Gerda Steiner stamp...can't wait until it arrives!

MiamiKel said...

LOL, GMTA! I love your card, the design, your coloring!! Swoon! Here's to 2018!

Barb said...

Tracie--I love this card. This sure is the perfect image to use for our challenge!

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image. Love the coloring and layout for it. Perfect.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...