Background

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Crafters of Faith Challenge

Well since today is November 7th, I guess that means it is time for our Crafters of Faith Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  This month's challenge comes from Jody and she chose the scripture "Sing unto the Lord with Thanksgiving" - Psalms 147:7.  Music has always been a very important part of my life.  I can remember my piano lessons with Mrs. Jones when I was little.  I would go with my sisters and when one of us was done, we would wait on the others.  I still remember listening to Donny Osmond albums waiting on my sister. 

So I took a different take on this challenge.  Animals have also been a big part of my life.  I have had a dog, cat, horse, etc. at all parts of my life.  I am thankful for them and feel that it is important to rescue a cat or dog from a local shelter because they will be forever grateful to you.  They will always sign your praises.

The image and sentiment are both from a stamp set called "Punny Christmas Pups" from Inky Antics.  I colored the dog with my copic markers and cut it out with a Stampin Up oval die. I also used some Vintage Photo Distress ink around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Tracie, I am in LOVE! I love all things puppies so this just made me smile HUGE!
Love your card ♥

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is such fun... love the barking dog. LOL! So cute!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...