Background

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Prickley Pear Wheelbarrow Full of Pumpkins

Hello on this gorgeous fall like day.  Since today is Tuesday it is time for a post using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  The leaves are just starting to turn here in Kansas and it is getting to be pumpkin time around here.  Have you noticed all the pumpkin flavored drinks available now?


For my card today I used the fun stamp set called Wheelbarrow Full of Pumpkins and Golden Pumpkin. I stamped these images on Neenah Classic Craft paper and then colored them with my copic markers.  I then added a few embellishments.

Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear blog and see what some of the other design team members created.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty autumn card, Tracie!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...