Background

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps New Release

I couldn't be more excited today because I get to post pictures of a couple of cards I have made with the new release from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  They really knocked it out of the park with this release.  If you are a fan of Halloween and Christmas stamps, this is the release for you. 
You all know I am a cat lover so of course the cards I am showing today have different cat images that can be used many ways.  The card above I used the stamps Scratch the CatCat on Limb, and Allie the Cat.  The sentiment is from the Halloween Banner Set. I colored all the cats with copic markers and then cut them in to squares and used a scalloped square to highlight the cats.

Because I loved each and every stamp that was sent to me this release, I decided to show another card I made.  The card uses the Bat Kitty and the Halloween Banner Set.  I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of gold paper and then stamped the BOO and the cat face all over the background from the Halloween Banner Set.  I then stamped the cat banner and cut a strip of black paper to match for the bottom of the card.  I then used the Flourish Oval Nesting Die with black cardstock for the outline of the image.  I used the scallop oval nesting die to cut the image out. The image with colored with my copic markers.

Be sure and check out the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the other design team members created with this new release.   I will be back tomorrow with more fun cards that I have made with the new release stamps.

Prickley Pear is offering FREE SHIPPING until Sunday on your entire purchase (minimum $15). Please just enter the code FREESHIP when you check out!

I have decided to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes 
Hiding in My Craft Room - Fall Colors



No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...