Background

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Challenge Your Stash

Since today is the 28th, it means that it is time for "Challenge Your Stash".  Today's challenge was from Terry.  Her challenge was to use Washi tape.  Well that was not a problem for me because I have a real weakness for washi tape when I see it in the store.  I don't use it very often but I always enjoy looking at it. 
I went to my halloween stash and used the coordinating tapes for my background.  I am not exactly sure where the stamp came from because a friend just handed me the image and asked me to color it and make it in to a card.  So here is my fun card for Terry's challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, what an adorable Halloween card featuring all of that super fun Washi Tape!

Barb said...

I love your background! You rocked this challenge!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...