Background

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today over at the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog, the theme is "Butterflies".   I started out thinking this will be an easy theme because Butterflies are just one of my favorite things.
I started out by first using my Butterfly Die and cutting out several butterflies.  I then stamped them using the buttterfly stamp from the Dragonflies 2 Clear Stamp Set.  I decided that I wanted to do a little different card so I cut out a piece of cardstock 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4".  I folded it in half to make an A2 card and then trimmed off 2 inches of the card.  This made it look like the butterflies were flying.  What a fun card to make.  

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...