Background

Monday, August 7, 2017

Crafters of Faith

Today is the day to post for the Crafters of Faith Challenge group that I am in on Splitcoaststampers.  This group of wonderful Christian ladies have joined this group to use scripture in our inspiration for our project.

August is Lynn's month to serve as hostess of this challenge.  She has selected for her inspiration the  scripture James 1:17 --- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. We have been encouraged to make a card that celebrates life's simple pleasures which bless our days with joy and beauty and meaning in the cards they create.  Too me life's little pleasures are the flowers we see outside every day.

So for my card I chose a floral set called In Bloom from Papertrey Ink.  I fussy cut the florals out and I stamped with Versamark Ink on the peach colored paper to give it a little background.  

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with these gorgeous blossoms, Tracie!! I love the colors you have chosen and that wonderful sentiment as well!! The Lord truly has filled our lives with the beauty of flowers at every turn!!

Liz Williams said...

Tracie, you have selected my favorite color to use on your card. This is a stamp I have in my collection too. I will have to remember this great layout and get that stamp out one day soon. This turned out gorgeous. It amazes me how God tends to every detail in each of his creations, that make them unique and special but yet blends with all of nature to create God's world. Wouldn't this be a beautiful world if mankind could honor our maker with an attitude of doing our part wherever we are to bring out the beauty and harmony of our unique and special gifts He has given to us?

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...