Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Today the theme at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is Bring on the Sunshine.  We have been doing that here in Kansas with a 94 degree day yesterday. 
So for my card today I used the bicycle stamp, the mini butterflies set and the sentiment You are Simply the best.  I started by putting a piece of tape across the middle of the card and then sponged with green ink for the grass.  I then stamped the bicycle.  I colored the images with copic markers.  I then cut out the flowers and butterfly and placed them on the card.  This bicycle reminds of the old vintage bicycles.  I just smile when I see bicycles this color.

Be sure and see what the rest of the design team has come up with for this fun theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved