Background

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Coffee Lovers Bloghop

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2017/06/2017-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/ 
I have always loved the Coffee Lovers Bloghop but have never participated. This theme fit perfectly with another group I am in that we are to Challenge our stash and create a card with the theme selected for the month.  The theme this month selected by Suzy is to make a card using your favorite beverage.  Since coffee is my favorite beverage I decided to make the card below.

I used the Coffee Cup Clear Set from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I colored the coffee cups with my copic markers and decided to do a little background with washi tape. 


21 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Love the bright colors and the Washi Tape! Cute Card Tracie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome decorated cups!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card and a great use of washi tape!!!

~amy~ said...

We're so glad you played along this time! Awesome card, delish color combo!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card, love the added washi tape and how you combined these colours in the cups also!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is beautiful... awesome color combination!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet!

Tiffani Trumble said...

Prickly pear stamps are so cute! I will have to go check them out! Great color choices and I love the layout!

Becca Yahrling said...

I absolutely love this design & the gorgeous colors.

Hetty said...

Wonderful card with a beachy feeling. Great colors
and love that washi tape!

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors you used and great design with the washi tape and tilted cups!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun card and wonderful colors and design.

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors and the design!

Carol W said...

Wow what a great card. I love the colors and the use of the washi tape...awesome job!!!

Fikreta said...

awesome card

Cynthia Cole said...

Love the colors you used on your card!

Barb said...

What a great card Tracie--love the design!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card and that is a beautiful stamp set! Love the colors of your card and those beautiful cups..

Helen F. said...

Love the card and colors your used!

Jenny sue said...

You are so talented!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...