Background

Friday, April 28, 2017

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today is the day to post my card from a group I participate in Splitcoast Stampers.  It is a fun group because we have to make something from your stash.  Today's challenge was from Kelly and I have to admit it had me stumped because I really don't have alot of super hero stamps.  I found this stamp that I had purchased from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Super Hero Moose on my computer that I have used in the past.

I started with a piece of designer paper that had writing on it and then I stenciled a sun ray with a stencil I had.  I colored the image with my copic markers.  I typed the sentiment on my computer and used a die called Speech Trio from Mama Elephant.   

So thanks Kelly for definitely challenging my stash.


3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Tracie - what a SUPER card! This sweet moose and his super shield is just darling - I love the newsprint behind the image. So glad you could play along in the CYS Superhero challenge - thank you! ♥

Barb said...

Dang Cute Card Tracie--Very cute to use the sunray background!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card! I love the newsprint look and that cute super image. FUN!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...