Background

Friday, December 9, 2016

Two Paper Divas

The time is winding down for your chance to get that stamp you have been wanting at Two Paper Divas.  Their stamps are not all 50% off.  They will be closing their store either the 15th or 16th of December so you have exactly one week to get those stamps you have always wanted.

I love this card because it just gives you the holiday feel with the fireplace, packages and candle on the hearth.  I starting making this card by taking a brick stencil and blocking off parts to make it look like a fireplace.  I then sponged in the area I wanted to show.  Then I took a piece of brown paper and put it across for the mantle.  I then used the stamp set "Holiday Greetings" for the Candle, package with bow, ivy and sentiment.  The fire is from the "On the road Again" stamp set.  I love to think outside the box with stamp sets.  I colored the images with my copic markers and I have a nice holiday card.

So take advantage of their sale.  You can always buy your own Christmas gift.  And what a bargain.

2 comments:

Imke said...

What a great scene, Tracie - perfect christmas card !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Tracie...what a great way to combine sets! This is too fun! Tracie...thank you for all the years to stuck with us! We have loved having you part of our design team. Keep in touch!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...