Background

Friday, June 24, 2016

Two Paper Divas

This month is winding down and I wanted to post one more card I made for Two Paper Divas.  I love the stamp set called "A cup of Kindness".  I stamped these cups on designer paper and then fussy cut them out.  I love the sentiment that goes along with it.
I wanted to try my Zig Watercolor markers with "A Cup of Kindness" so I stamped it on watercolor paper and decided I would use the violets  from the stamp set "Seed Packet Flowers #2". 
So I ended this month with 2 great cards using those adorable teacups.

Next week we will be doing a July release.  I'm sure Two Paper divas will inspire us again with their new release.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracie...both a super fun. We shared just one so hopefully you have some traffic to check out your other cute card!

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

Love both of your cards this week!! They're both so pretty!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Both of these cards are fabulous!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...