Background

Friday, April 22, 2016

Two Paper Divas

As promised last week this card is all about the Sparkle.  I always like the large sentiments that Two Paper Divas design.  I had to go out of my comfort zone to make this card.  I started out by cutting a piece of pink glitter paper 4" x 5 1/4".  I then cut a piece of black cardstock 3 1/4" x 4".  I then started putting my colored gemstones around the edge.  I have struggled with gemstones in the past because they are connected in strips instead of individually.  Well for this project it worked perfectly.  I then cut a piece of water color paper 2 1/8" x 2 7/8".  I then stamped the image "Dream Big" using Versamark Ink.  I then used white embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I then went over the whole piece with Festive Berries Distress Ink.  I also sprayed the piece with Shimmer Mist. 
I added a shimmery flower and ended up with a nice sparkly card.

Check back next week because I am still in the Sparkle mode.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, the sparkly aspect of this card is fabulous! Beautiful card!

Imke said...

LOVE all the glitter and bling ! Fabulous card, Tracie.

Imke ~My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tracie. Melissa

:: BlueInks :: said...

You sparkled well!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...