Background

Friday, February 19, 2016

Two Paper Divas

It's Friday and you know what that means.  Time for another fun card with the latest release from Two Paper Divas.  You have to smile when you see this adorable bird stamp called "A little birdie told me ".  I added some blue distress ink to the center of my white water color paper and then added a few water drops to it.  I then stamped the image on the paper so the legs and top fluff would show.  I colored the bird with my Zig Water Color Markers and cut it out and pop dotted it on over the stamped image.  I also added some clear 3D Crystal Lacquer over the eyes.
I just love this fun bird.  I know I will have lots of fun with this particular stamp. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love him on the watercolor background with the droplets of water. :) Mel

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun card!

Imke said...

Sweet and fun little card !

My new crafty Home: My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Love the little water droplets! And, yeah! You cut him out and popped him up. Did you do this by hand or with your fun new machine?

Amy A said...

I just love that lil' guy and the watercolor backgroup looks awesome! Such a fun and cute card Tracie!xx

Stacy Sheldon said...

This is such a cute design, I love the way his eyes POP Tracie :)

Martina N said...

So pretty! Love the watercolor background.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...