Background

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Crafty Time Challenge




It is time for my post for the February challenge with Crafty Time Challenges!
We’ve got a great selection of sponsors this year and fantastic themes to inspire you. I can’t wait to see what the year holds.

This month our challenge theme is:

Our sponsor this month is Aurora Wings. Please stop by and check out their selection of digital stamps.

This month, I’ve used the adorably sweet image “Bluebell Sprite”. You will see that I added embellishments to go with our challenge this month.  You will find buttons, bows and yes even a brad.

Remember, you have the whole month to play along with us. We can’t wait to see all the fun you can have with this month's challenge.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...