Background

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Today I have made a card with my new set of stamps from Two Paper Divas called "All Stacked Up".  You have to just love this adorable set.  This reminds of a bowl of yummy potato soup or a large cup of hot chocolate.  Yes, I think fall is right around the corner.  I used my zig watercolor brushes for color in this card.  I just love the bright colors that the zig markers carry.  The sentiment is from  Two Paper Divas "Everyday Sentiments" set.

Hope you enjoy the weekend.  Go out and "Celebrate".

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such bright and cheery colors Tracie. Thanks for sharing! Mel

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card, Tracie... that stack of cups is adorable!

Unknown said...

I love bright and fun. This card is just in time for the Coffee Blog Hop that starts next week!!!

Imke said...

Great card, Tracie. Like the bright colors and the little bow :-)

:: BlueInks :: said...

That smidge of highlight on the pink cup, looks great! Draws me right to the images. I have soup mugs that style. We use them all of the time!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...