Background

Friday, June 12, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I am loving the stamps that Two Paper Divas has released in June.  I am having such fun with these Stamps. 

If I had to pick a favorite this month it would have to be "Catch Me If You Can".  Of course I always love anything that can be put in a jar.
For this card I found some paper that already had the clouds and kites in it.  Wish I could remember the name of the paper because I really like it and it works so well with my outdoor cards.   I used 3 different stamp sets for this card.  The butterfly came from the "Mason Jars Access #1" set, the jar is the small jar set from the Mason Jar stamp set, and of course the ladybugs and caterpillar are from the Catch Me If You Can Set.

So check out all the new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.  They are just adorable.

I decided to enter this card in the Crafty Gals Corner challenge because it is all about the Great Outdoors which is this card for sure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used on this card Tracie! Mel

Lena said...

Such a cheerful outdoor scene. Great Get Well card. Love it.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Lisa Mensing said...

What a great card! The image and sentiment are perfect together, very clever. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner this week.
Lisa ~ DT
The Crafting Cave

Unknown said...

Fun, fun card, Tracie! And, this is my favorite this month as well!!! I've been pushing to get this lid for quite a while. There are just so many stamps we want right now that we have to pick!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...