Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sketch Saturday

I had to put away my watercolors for a while.  I was having way too much fun with them.  The projects are endless with the whole watercolor concept.

Today I picked out a floral design that I had been wanting to make in to a card.  I love going to Sketch Saturday for inspiration.  Below is their sketch for this week.
It is always so much fun to see what people do with these sketch challenges.  Below is my take on the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.  Check back Friday because I have more fun with my Two Paper Diva Stamps for June.

1 comment:

Kathy S said...

I agree - I love visiting blogs to see how they interpret the Sketch Saturday layouts. So fun - love this stamp you used. Take care and good luck on your entry.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...