Background

Friday, April 24, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Aren't you just loving spring this year?  All the flowers in bloom and such a treat to see here in the Midwest. 

Today I made a clean and simple card using the adorable Bee Happy Stamp set that Two Paper Divas released this month.  It has become one of my all time favorite stamp sets from them.  I stamped the bee hive on a yellow piece of card stock and stamped the bees around the hive.  I then colored them with my copic markers.  

Be sure and check out all the fun stamps over at Two Paper Divas.  They have such great ideas over on their blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Tracie. The more bees the better. :)
Thanks for sharing, Mel

Unknown said...

Cute card, Trace! I will be glad when this set is back in stock...should be next week. It really went fast. You did a great job and love the simplicity of it.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...