Background

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Challenge #253 - Easter - Meljens Designs

I am so sad that today will be my last design card for Meljens Designs because she is closing her digital store to pursue other avenues with her artistic abilities.  I have been on the design team for almost a year and I have loved every minute of it.  I wish Melissa the best and can't wait to check out her etsy store.

Today's challenge is Easter which I just realized is right around the corner. 
I downloaded the image called Hop Along Bunny from the store and colored it with my copic markers.  I just think this image is adorable.

So be sure and check out the store before March 31 and buy all those digitals while you can.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...