Background

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's A Wrap - Challenge #240 Meljens Designs

Today will be the final post of the year for Meljen's Designs because Melissa wants everyone to devote their time and energy through the holidays with family and friends.  Another reason I love Meljen's Designs.

Today's challenge is fitting because it is called It's A Wrap and the challenge was to use wrapping paper. 
You will see the background of my card is actually red and silver wrapping paper that I had found and thought it would  be perfect for this design.  I used one of my favorite holiday digital stamps called Christmas Star Snowman.  What I actually love about this stamp is that it does not require alot of coloring.  I do love to add glitter to this image to make it pop.

Hope you enjoyed the card. 
Remember that you still have time to take advantage of a sale at Meljen's Designs.  Who doesn't love a sale?  Now is the time to grab all those adorable digital images that you love.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Awesome Colors. Silver makes it so elegant !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...