Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DT Day with Tracie

I am posting a fun project today for my design team day for Meljen's Designs.  It is hard to believe it is October already.  Halloween will be here before you know it.  I decided to make a fun little treat package that holds a regular size Tootsie Pop.  I started with a piece of designer paper and cut it 2 1/4" x 7 3/4".  I then scored the paper at 1 3/4", 4 1/4", and 5 1/4".  On the 1 3/4" line I punched a hole in the center and put the Tootsie pop through the hole.   I then folded over the 1 3/4" piece over the edge of the longer size and secured it in place.
I colored the adorable stamp with my copic markers called "Little Witch Mouse" that can be found in Meljens store.  I love these digital images because you can size them any which way to fit your project..  After coloring the image, I cut it out using a die cut and sponged around the edge with ink.  To finish the project I added a button and ribbon to give it an extra splash.


I hope you enjoyed my project today.  It was fun to show that there is great potential with digital stamps and you can make all kinds of things.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Cute Little treat bag, Tracie !!

Milka said...

This is so cool :-D Thank you for sharing this awesome treat bag Tracie :-D

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...