Background

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Two Paper Divas

Have you visited Two Paper Divas lately?  They have a fantastic new look.  Easier to shop so that is always good.
Sorry for the quality of my picture but it is late in the evening and no good lighting in my house.  I just love the picnic table and the Life's A Picnic coordinating stamps.  I used a brayer for the sky part of the card.  The green grass was sponged on.  I colored all the images with my copic markers and decided to put a few ants climbing up to the basket.  Where there is food, there are critters.

Have a great day and be sure and visit Two Paper Divas.  You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...