Background

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Design Team Day At Meljen's

Well I can't believe it is August already.  Summer has just flown buy.  Today I have decided to make a Christmas card using the Cozy Winter Raccoon image By Meljen's Designs .  I think he is just adorable all dressed up in his scarf and hat.

Christmas will be here before we know it and I want to have all my cards done before the holidays get here.

I colored the image with my copic markers and added a little Frosted Lace Stickles on the hat and pompom.  I then used a spellbinder die behind the image.  The Designer Papers are from Stampin Up.
Enjoy your day and don't forget that it is never too early to start your Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Cute christmas card and wonderful DP !

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...