Background

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Meljens Designs Challenge #220

Today's challenge over at Meljen's Designs took some real thought on my part.  The Challenge is called Feature Presentation and to make a project from a movie you liked.  I have always been a fan of Walt Disney movies and the one I enjoyed recently was "Brother Bear".  It was such a fun upbeat movie and the music was so much fun.  Check it out if you haven't watched it.  You will find yourself singing right along with the upbeat music.

 The image I used for the card was Bear Butt. I figured he would be perfect for this challenge.  Be sure and check out what the design team came up with.  Inspiration is everywhere on this challenge.

1 comment:

Pia S said...

That's a Disney film I haven't heard of, I thought I'd seen them all. Will check into that:) This bear has got lovely fur!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...