Background

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

Happy April 1.  Spring is definitely here and I love April because of the flowers starting to bloom.  All the new scents and colors is wonderful.

It is time again for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  I must admit I had a hard time with this challenge.  The challenge today is "Make Me Laugh Foolish Jester" and the twist is to make you laugh.    Had to go out of my box a little bit.  We were provided this picture and asked to use it as inspiration.
I tried to find a jester stamp but did not have one.  I found this adorable little Jester at KaDoodle Bug Designs and it is called DS Jester Peeker.  I colred with image with my copics and found a flower pot die and thought he would be cute peeking out of there.  Not sure if this card will make you laugh but it definitely will make you smile.


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tracie, this is so cute! You did a great job on this!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...