Background

Friday, March 21, 2014

Meljen's Challenge #202

The challenge today over at Meljen's Designs is a fun one.  The Challenge is "Girls Just Want to Have Fun".  I thought about this one and which of their digital stamps would be perfect for this challenge.  I came up with the digital stamp "A Girl and Her Kitty" because if you know me, you know that a good time to me is hugging my kitties.  So I colored up this cute little girl with my copic markers and made it in to an adorable card. I used papers from American Crafts Welcome Spring Set. 
So go out there and have some fun by giving your fur babies some lovin. 

I would like to also put this card in the following challenges.
Simply Create Too - Animals
Stampin For the Weekend - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Design Challenges - Anything Goes - Must use digital stamp



6 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Tracie. Fabulous coloring of this sweet Meljen's image. Thanks so much for joining this week's Meljen's Designs Challenge!

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Tracie, What a super cute card you come up with! Love the layout, colours and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs this week. hugs

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Tracie: Cute, cute card--even cuter digi--I love Melgen's digis. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Chris said...

that is just too dang cute, plain and simply too dang cute. thanks for playing in our challenge at SFTW.

maria f. said...

Such a sweet image of a girl with her kitty. Thanks for joining the "animal" fun at Simply Create Too!

Zella said...

I love fur-babies! What a fun card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Blessings,
Zella

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...