Background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

From The Heart Digital Stamp of the Month

Can't believe I am posting twice in one day.  But anyone from Kansas will know that it is snowing tons and I had a half day of work so Yippee, I get to work in my craft room in between shoveling 10 inches of snow.

Today's card I used From the Heart Digital Stamp of the Month for February.  It is called Birthday Candle Birdbrain.  I love these birds because they have such little personalities and so easy to color with my copic markers. 

4 comments:

Angela said...

This is adorable, Tracie; I love the pom poms and fun papers! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is adorable and your layout is great. Also love the poms and the funny DP.

Glad that you are joining our SOTM Challenge over @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Kathy said...

This is darling! I love the balloon paper and the tassels across the bottom,cool accent!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Awesome card!!! I love the beautiful colors and patterened paper!!! I love the placement of your sentiment too!! Thanks for joining us at FTH.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...