Background

Sunday, January 19, 2014

FTHS Challenge 49

I sure have been having fun with the digital stamps I purchased through "From the Heart Digital Stamps".  Just adorable.  You get $1 coupon just for playing along each week.  Their sketches always inspire me. 
Here is the sketch for this week.  I used their stamp of the month called Kitten and Heart.  I thought this would be the perfect time to get started on my valentine cards.  February 14 will be here before you know it.
The paper is from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from Two Paper Divas. This kitty reminds me of my 2 orange cats I have.  Hope everyone has a great week.   Check out some of the other creations for sketch 49.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, this is just lovely. Your coloring of the kitty and your paper choice. Perfect Valentine card !!

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

stampingbowd said...

super duper cute!!! Love that kitten!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...