Background

Sunday, December 22, 2013

i{heart}card sketch 47


I decided to go a different direction today and make something besides Christmas.  I have been having so much fun coloring the "From the Heart" digital stamps that I purchased this month.  I used the stamp called Easter Egg Tulips and decided to use some spring colors when coloring with my copic markers. 


This is the sketch that I decided to use for my card.  My butterfly is a Stampin Up Set called Papillon Potpourri and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


4 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!!! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Hugs, Karen

Imke said...

Tracie, wonderful new look of your blog - love it ! AND your card too. It´s so nice to see a spring card. I´m tired of christmas cards **lol** I love this image too and your coloring is fabulous !

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps and Merry Christmas !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card~ I love your papers and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS this week! Happy New Year! See you again in 2014.

Stephanie said...

Love this beautiful card. In need of some Spring-likeness today with all the cold weather! Thanks for playing along at From The Heart.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...