Background

Saturday, December 7, 2013

i{heart} card sketch no.45




I feel like I am behind on making Christmas cards.  I tell myself every year that I will make 5 every month.  Well that didn't happen so here I am trying to make Christmas cards.

I have been using more digital stamps and loving them because they are soooo easy to store.  One of my favorite digital companies is From The Heart Digital Stamps.  They have the most adorable images and the design team always has great projects.
Sketch045.jpg

I decided to try my hand at their challenge this week.  Above it the sketch challenge no. 45.   For my card I used the image called "Trimming the Birdhouse".  You just have to love those adorable birds.  I used Silver and Gold Collection by Bo Bunny designer paper.  The sentiment is by basic grey.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, i LOVE your card ! These birds are my favorites anyway and your coloring is fabulous. Great take also with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

Stephanie said...

This is adorable. Thanks for playing along at FTH this week.

Karen Howard said...

A lovely card and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at FTHS! Hugs, Karen

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...