Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Prickley Pear Designs

Back again with another Halloween Card from some fantastic products from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. On this card I used the stamp set  called GG0174 Ghastly Ghosts.  I used versamark and then white embossing powder to make the  ghosts stand out. The sentiment is also from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and is called  EE0160 Beware and Take Care.  I used part of a Cherry Lynn DL102 French Pastry Doily Die.  Amazing that you can cut that die from any color of cardstock.  You get such a nice cut also.  I added a little ghost charm and some orange ribbon and you have a quick halloween card.
Check out the Prickly Pear Rubber Stamps blog to see what other creative things were posted today.  Be sure and check back next week for my next Halloween installment.

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

thanks for your cute card Tracie! :)

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...