Background

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Witch

Today's card just has to make you smile.  I saw this image on Pinterest and said to myself that I had to have it so I ordered the image called Witch with full moon from Stamp It Crazy.  They have so other great halloween stamps but this one spoke to me.

I sponged a yellow moon in the center using Stampin Up Daffodil delight and then sponged around the edges with Wild Honey Distress Ink.  I then colored in the rest with my copic markers.  Add a little trim and you have a great halloween card. 
I made this card because they are having a Halloween challenge over at Cuttin and Stampin.  If you need ideas for Halloween cards, just check out the other entries.  There are some adorable cards there.

4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

OMGoodness! l LOVE this image! Cute card. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Halloween Challenge.

Linda Palmer said...

So cute and fun! Love it!

Imke said...

Tracie, that made me laugh. What a fun Halloween card !

Debbie said...

so funny

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...