Background

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

The challenge today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is in honor of Melina's daughter who is having a birthday.  Melina's daughter likes the color pink so with this challenge we are to use the color pink and the twist is to make it an outdoor theme since she likes to play outside.

In my card I decided that every girl would like a pink bicycle riding it among the pink flowers.  Iused the CL255 Riding Pretty Impression Obsession stamp set for the bicycle and sentiment.  I love this stamp set because you can put all different things in the basket. 
Be sure and check out what the other design team members did for this fun challenge.  Be prepared to see some pink.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this card is so creative. I love the scene you've created! Makes me want to go for a bike ride and enjoy the great outdoors!

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, your pink as all outdoors card is adorable! I love the pink bike!

Lizzie R said...

Pink bike?! Yes please! What a cute card! Love all the dimension! Great job!

Imke said...

When i was a teenager i HAD a PINK bike :-) and i loved it !!

Beautiful card, Tracie !!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...