Background

Friday, August 9, 2013

Think Fall

It is another beautiful cool day here in Kansas.  We have been getting lots of rain which I don't mind because it keeps me inside being creative.  I decided to accept the challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and make a fall card.  The challenge was to use fall colors. 

Fall is my favorite season.  I love the colors of fall, the smell in the air, a slight chill to be had and best of all I love the fall craft shows.  I get to sample all my favorite foods from walking tacos, kettle corn, caramel apples and other great treats.

Have a great day and check back because I have lots of things to post because I just completed the DTGD challenge over at SCS and made 42 cards in one week.  Now that was a challenge.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Tracie. I love the fall colors and papers. Congrats on getting all of the challenges finished.

Imke said...

Adorable, Tracie ! I love Fall and i love pumpkins- great colors - great card !

Helen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles.

Hugs Helen x

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...