Background

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

I am really excited about the challenge at Twisted Tuesday today because I got to incorporate 2 things that I love.  The first part of the challenge was to use chalk, glitter, spritz spray, distress inks or copic markers.  Well of course I pulled out my copics and one of my favorite stamps by My Favorite things called "A Box of Love".  I just love this stamp set.  I colored the girl with my markers and then cut the dress out and then cut another layer for the box of chocolates.

The second part of the challenge was to do something that reminds you of chocolate.  I had seen this on Pinterest and it sure does look like a chocolate bar.  The squares are 3/4 x 1" on the bottom and 5/8 x 7/8" on the top.  The aluminum foil was actually from a large Lindt bar someone had sent me.  Too bad I had to eat the bar so I could use the foil. 

Thanks for taking a look and be sure and join us this time at Twisted Tuesday for this challenge.




7 comments:

Vickie Y said...

YUM! Tracie, I LOVE your chocolate card! Cute image and design.

Melina said...

ADORABLE! I love this Tracie :)

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutely Adorable! I love the chocolate bar you made, looks real. I love what you did with this card Tracie.

Imke said...

Tracie, this is FABULOUS !! First i thought it is DP but that you make the "chocolate" yourself- great ! AND this image and sentiment fits PERFECT !

Anonymous said...

Well Done Tracie....I feel like I could share the bar with that adorable girl. AWESOME!!

PapierGirl said...

Absolutely adorable! I am in complete awe over your chocolate bar - how clever! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Such a yummy creation. So pretty and creative.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...