Background

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

I am loving today's challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge today was to use a button and/or brad in your creation.  The Twist was to use paper piercing on our creation.  I started with My Mind's Eye, Stella and Rose, Hattie Papers which I love the colors.  The stamped image is a House Mouse Two-Part Harmony.  I am really liking the house mouse stamps.  I pierced around the image on the black cardstock and also the gold piece of paper.  It didn't exactly show up very well but I still like the card.  I put brads in each corner and then used MFT note die for a little embellishment.  The sentiment was from Stampin Up.    All in all I think this will be a handy thank you card to have on hand in case I need it.


No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...