Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anniversary Card

Today over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges the challenge is to make something for a loving couple.  The twist of the challenge is to use black somewhere in the card.  I went to some of my favorite stamp sets for this card.  I used to Baroque Motifs set from Stampin Up for the swirl and the flower is from Papertrey Ink called Rosie Posey.  If I had to pick a favorite stamp, it would have to be one of these.  And to top it off, I used a sentiment stamp from The Angel Company.  I really like to combine different stamps.  So Happy Anniversary to the creator of Twisted Tuesday Challenges, Melina Pylant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monԁay nіght is pizza night аt our housе, ωіth Mom's homemade vegetable pizza at the top of the list of favorites. Layer bottom with as much or as little pizza sauce as you like. Most bread machines come with a recipe book included.
Feel free to surf my webpage ... mario batali pizza pan and griddle

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah spam in your comment above .. dont they drive you crazy!!

I cut out the anonymous option in my comment settings and now only have one person who tries every week to post but gets deleted. Otherwise since then - none! yay!

I love your card though lovely work and thanks so much for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How pretty!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...