Background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Winnings

 Above is a picture of what I bought with my winnings.  I love those dies from Memory Box.  I also bought several of Our Daily Bread Designs.  And it would be complete without buying more paper pads.  I just don't have enough at my house.  HA!

Below is some of my purchases.  More fun things to play with.



I hope to be better at posting this week.  I have alot to share. Going to the show has inspired me and I have been a busy bee.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Oh my goodness, Tracie !!! What all you can buy for 100 bucks- what a fabulous win and have LOTS of fun with your new goodies !!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...