Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Convention

I had a great time at the Rubber Stamp Convention in KC.  It was so nice to spend time with my good friends.  I sure hope they come back again next year because I sure got alot of great items.
I was also lucky enough to win one of the first prizes on my card that I submitted for the contest.  The theme of the  contest was Mirror, Mirror.  I thought of how I see myself when I look in the mirror.  I am still very young at heart.  The only thing that would of made it better was if my friends Patty or Bonnie could of won with me.  Patty's card is the House Mouse one sitting next to mine and Bonnie's is the sweet girl sitting in the mirror below mine.  Both were adorable and should of won also.
 This is a picture of me with Bonnie.  You can see in the background all the great booths.  It was great fun visiting each and everyone of them.
 
         This a picture of all the entries and mine with a star.  Yeah.
 The prize was $100 in product which took me about 5 minutes to spend.  I will post a picture of all my purchases tomorrow.  Have to unpack them all.  It was such a great day.
  

5 comments:

Kathy said...

How exciting Tracie! What a great card, perfect for the theme, and can definitely see why it won the prize, it looks amazing! Beautifully colored and very creative! Congrats!!!!!

Angela said...

Wow, yay for you! How awesome to have your adorable card win 1st place...it must have been exciting! Enjoy those goodies!

Vickie Y said...

That is so awesome Tracie! Love your card!

Linda Palmer said...

Glad you won and glad you had fun. Sounds like some awesome prizes and I love your card. Great job and what a great idea you had.

Anonymous said...

So proud of you, but i know how talented you are!!!! Just glad they agreed with all of us!!!!!!! Love you, love the card!!!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...