Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bookmarks

I received this darling bookmark and yummy chocolates from my SCS friend Imke from Germany. Be sure and check out her blog because she is very talented.

I am telling you that chocolate was the best. I always thought Germany had the best chocolate. I have been just having one piece a day to prolong it. Yummy.

Well Imke inspired me to make a few bookmarks for gifts. The stamp is from Papertrey Ink along with the bookmark die and scallop circle die. The paper is "Spice Cake" from Stampin Up. I just love the new Stampin Up color Pool Party. Any chance I get to use it I can.
I hope to post the card that Imke sent along with the chocolates and bookmark. It was beautiful.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, you are very welcome and i´m glad that i met your chocolate taste !!!

Wow, your bookmarks are fabulous. I like your layout. The DP is so beautiful(Is that a new one from SU ? ) and also the color Pool Party. I have to check out my German SU Demonstrator :-)

Denise Marzec said...

GREAT bookmarks!! They're wonderful!!...and I've had that stamp set on my wish-list for a while. I really should go ahead and get it.

Linda Palmer said...

Your bookmarks are so beautiful. I've got to get that paper. Love your design and Imke's too.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...