Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank You card


This is a thank you card that I made. The background is from the Stampin Up Circle Circus set that I just love. It makes such a great background.

I will be MIA for a couple of days, off to the CKC Convention in KC. Can't wait, going to be lots of fun. I am signed up for 6 classes if you can believe it. I will come back next week with some of my projects. I hope to be inspired and hope to come home with some new toys that I find at the Convention.

2 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, it´s a beautiful card and i like teh colors !! Have fun at the Convention !!

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, it is beautiful! Love everything about it. I love this style card, I just can't do it but am gonna try to get better at it. I gave a whole bunch of my PTI sets away to a friend that had few stamps. She makes that style card so I may have to borrow a set or two back for a few days. I'm glad you had fun. Next year maybe Debra and I can come go to it.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...