Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Monthly Image Swap




This was one of the funnest challenges I received in the mail for a Monthly Image Swap. Totally out of my norm with flowers and birds. I had fun with it. The stamp is from High Hopes called Dragon Destiny I believe. I thought my little astronaut needed to be on the moon. Below are all the products I used to make this card.
If you can get to Splitcoast Stampers, be sure and check out here all the other great cards that were made with this image. Thanks Lena for sending such a cute image.

4 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, i absolutely love your card. The green moon and the "star" background looks great and the colors are fantastic !

Unknown said...

Great job on this one Tracie. Love your coloring and the star paper looks perfect for this. Fantastic Job!!
Hugs..Debra

Linda Palmer said...

I love your card. Love the Moon idea and think it is so cute.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable; I always knew the moon was made of green cheese! Darling card and I like how you showed all the goodies used to make it!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...