Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge



Occasionally I like to challenge myself and I came across The Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. I thought my graduation card for my nephew would be perfect. In the challenge you were to create a card. 3-D, or paper craft project with “SETS” in mind and pair it with a coordinating card to create a complete set.

So I thought I needed to do something with 2011 on it so I tabbed each bill and made it in to a card. Each tab you pull out has money attached to it. It was fun to make and I'm sure he will get a big kick out of it.

Thanks for the challenge.

4 comments:

Angela said...

This is cute and clever! What a fun way to give the gift of money....

inkedx2 said...

what a creative idea! I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Krista said...

LOVE this!! I'm definitely gonna do this for my cousin's grad gift!! Who doesn't love money?! :) Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a great idea for a graduation gift! Love the pocket design, too. Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments. :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...