Background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tri Fold Card


I am so excited to post today because I have been looking forever for a flower frog to display my cards on. My friend, Patty called me and said she had found me one. I am so excited because I think it really makes the cards pop. I even came home and made myself a little shadow box to take all my pictures. It still needs some work but at least this is a start. I just love my little flower frog. This was a tri-fold card that I made - love the papers which is Stella and Rose from My Mind's Eye. The stamp is from SU and is called Cheep Talk.

Projects completed for 2011 - 113 of 365

1 comment:

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Tracie. I love this DP - it´s on my to buy list...wiht so many other things...LOL

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...