Background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Blogaversary to Keva



Over at Keva's Blog she is having a little contest and giving away a gift certificate to Verve or PTI in celebration of her blog 1 year anniversary. The contest was to take one of her cards and make your own.

I have been following Keva for a while and I really admire all her cards. It was hard to chose which card to case because there are so many that I love.

Well I narrowed it down and came up with this card because this is where I found out about Adele. When you are on Keva's blog, be sure and listen to Adele "Rolling in the Deep". I had to go out and buy the DVD after listening to this song and I love it.

Thank you Keva for your inspiration and happy 1 year anniversary.

Projects completed for 2011 - 125 of 365

3 comments:

Keva said...

Hi Tracie! :)

This card is SO cute. I love the colors and that image is über cute! Thanks for playing along.

Donelda said...

great card based on keva's!!! good luck!!

Unknown said...

Tracie...this is adorable. I love the colors and the image you used. Sweet Card!!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...