Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Button Bracelet


One of my friends at work wore this blue button bracelet to work and I loved it. I went home to my antique button box (My mom gave me years ago) and started making the black one. I appreciate my mother being so frugal by saving every button off clothes when they were wore out. All of these buttons were from my childhood at one time or another. The base of the bracelet is just wide elastic. Very simple but sure took a long time to tie every button on because you had to tie off each time.

Projects completed for 2011 - 112 of 365

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That's really cool Tracie, love the look of it.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Love bracelets and yours is gorgeous! I think I'm making one...

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...