Background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Favorite PTI Project


For a contest over at Paper Trey Ink, you were to list your favorite PTI project of the year. This was my latest project so of course it is my favorite. I love all PTI products and it is hard to pick a favorite, so I will go with my newest creation.

Well since the big snow storm came through yesterday I got lots of projects completed. The only thing good about this storm. I think we got somewhere in the range of 14-16 inches of snow. Too much if you ask me. I am so ready for spring.

This was the second card I made for a SCS Birthday Swap. I got a new stamp set "Little Bitty Bird" from PTI and I have really been wanting to do something with it. I even have the little bird die cuts to match. I love it that they have so many matching items.

Projects completed for 2011 - 51 of 365

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card. I love your card, the layout, colors you used and the PT set.

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a pretty card! I like the scallop borders and pearl stickers. This card makes me yearn for spring.
Thank you for having Patti contact me! We got in touch.
Stay warm!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is lovely. Cute little birdie and the colors are great !

stoneybaloney said...

I love this little birdie!

Donelda said...

oooohhhh, this is such a cute little birdie!! I love how you popped his wing up!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...