Background

Friday, September 3, 2010

ICC9 Sketch Challenge


I decided to try this Inspired Crafters Sketch Challenge. If you would like to see more cards from this challenge, go to the blog of Inspired Crafters. They have great ideas for scrapbook pages and cards. On Sunday they will post a challenge for a Christmas card which I plan to do also. Going to get started on Christmas cards early this year and this is what is going to get me moving. I like to do these because it gives me ideas of what to do and some new creativity.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute Tracie! I love the balloons with this DP!

Banu said...

WOW Tracie..beautiful card. Loved the use of Balloons and it goes so well with this patterned paper. Awesome.

Jen said...

Very cool card! I like the pattern paper and colors! Great job with the sketch!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...