Background

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #6

Okay everyone I am going to give my first sketch posting a try. I was excited to make a Christmas card because now I am in the groove to be creative. I would love to see what everyone comes up with on my first IC Challenge. There is no time limit on these. So, please feel free to create some Christmas cards in September...

Here is the sketch for the September Christmas cards challenge. If you upload to public galleries, please use the Keyword ICC SEPTEMBER10.




Here is my sample card,




I used my scroll embossing folder which is a favorite of mine and then cut 1 3/4 inch circles with a SU punch. I then stamped Merry Christmas and added some ribbon. Had to dig in my scraps since I haven't bought any Christmas paper yet this year.

1 comment:

Banu said...

WOW Tracie. Beautiful card. Loved this sketch as well. Cannot wait to get some crafting and stamping time to create something with this sketch.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...